We would like to welcome back our returning participants as well as new comers for hockey that will begin Thursday, July 31, 2014. This year we are proud to announce that all funds raised will benefit a pediatric oncology project at the Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins.
To register, or to be placed on a "Free Agent" list:
- Login/Sign Up (if you're already signed in, just click your name) using the link in the top left corner of the page
- Confirm your email address, if you haven't already(check your spam folder for 'email@example.com')
- From your Profile page, click the link to Create a Team, Join a Team, or Join the Free Agent list
For our 5th year we are excited to announce multiple package options for the teams:
- Standard: Teams that meet the entry-level donation of $1400 will participate in a minimum of three games, receive a cotton tournament t-shirt, other tournament swag, a special invitation to the Community Festival (with FREE FOOD AND DRINK!), and of course, free high fives from members of our Board of Directors!
- All-Star: Teams that exceed $1,800 in donations will receive the premium gift package including everything from the standard package, PLUS a case of cold beer delivered to your locker room after your final game, three free entries to skills competition events (three players x 1 event each), and premium tech-shirts for all team members
- Super-Star: Teams that go absolutely nuts in fundraising, donating in excess of $2,500 will receive everything from the Standard level, PLUS a case of cold beer delivered to your locker room after every game, and one free entry to the skills competition for each player (all players x 1 event each), and customized premium tech-shirts (with a team supplied logo and the player’s name and number).
Congrats to the 2013 Winners!
|Silver 2/3 Division: Eagles||Bronze 1/2 Division: That's What She Said|
|Bronze 3/4 Division: Josh and The Gang||Women's Division: Chesapeake Bay Lightning|